Monday, March 1, 2010

Things I discovered at 2:00am this morning...

Sleep talking in another language is just as amusing as it is in English.

It is impossible to open a combination lock in the dark and upside down.

Some bathroom lights in England will not turn on until you lock the door.

No matter how tired I am, no matter how dark it is, my body will not be fooled because it is daylight in California!

On the plus side I made some serious head way with my book and I did not give in to the temptation to take a nap. I plan on sleeping tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you'll find this, but can you believe it?!!

    http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/03/st-louis-gooey-butter-cake/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+smittenkitchen+%28smitten+kitchen%29

    love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. it took me awhile to figure out how to get off the welcome page. It's wonderful to read these entries...can't wait for more!
    love, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete