Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ms. Little and Ms. Moran's Excellent Adventure

We've been given new names by the Irish Ferries. I'm trying not to take offense about mine.

So today we went on the tube to the UK National Rail to the Irish Ferries to a bus to a tram to a train-- 7:30am to 10pm of straight traveling. And it was AWESOME. I know it's completely shocking coming from us, but damn do we live sitting while someone else whisks us away to new places.

And now we are off to bed-- but the take away message of all this is HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATELYN! A very merry 23 to you :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, Deb just gave me your blog info. It is so much fun keeping up with all of you travelers although it makes me dream about giving up teaching and pretending that I'm 30 years younger. Thanks for blogging and revel in your adventures.Love to you both (even though I don't know Christine) Harriet actually, not janet

    ReplyDelete