Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome

Well we haven't left yet. Liz and I are both in the kitchen packing and planning. The most important choices are being made; what to put in our backpacks.

We have set up our blog though. I am not sure how this blog is going to work once we are abroad. If we don't update in the next few days then we have been denied free internet. Eventually we will get withdrawals and we will find some way to log on.

If you are wondering about the title of our travel blog follow this link 500 Miles.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow you guys through Europe. Have a fantastic time and enjoy your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good flight! I tried to text you guys yesterday but your phones must have been off already :(

    (just incase you didn't know, this is Erica)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Elisabeth's Aunt Kim, checking in, letting you know that I'm waiting for the first sign of your stirrings across the pond. Hope the flight went well...can't wait to hear a few details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ADORED seeing you yesterday and we are very excited about following you on this. Jack was a little bemused about being called laconic, but i told him you were being flattering. Hope you make it to Ireland. Jo

    ReplyDelete