Tuesday, July 5, 2011

¿Cuán alto el sicómoro crecer? Si lo cortas, entonces nunca lo sabrás



¿Cuán alto el sicómoro crecer?
Si lo cortas, entonces
nunca lo sabrás
Pictures from Monte Verde. These pictures are from a hike with my friend Lorine though out a rain forest called Santa Elena north of San Jose. I want to post so
much more. But I was out way too late last night, so I'm going to bed : ) But first is a bug that I thought was a Caterpillar, it's not, eww. Next is Lorine and I when it started raining. Lorine lost her poncho, but she is a resourceful one. Then me, in my beautiful hiking outfit. Next is a cool nest that from far looks like someone climbing the tree and last is pretty rainforest.



1 comment:

  1. Too many thick, fuzzy legs....egads.

    And you in your hiking outfit is the hot weather version of our Euro-hostel-why-is-Paris-so-FECKING-cold chic. So I like it :)

    ReplyDelete