Hello everzone. Christine speaking here.
I am using mz cousin Giovanna's email and it has some letters and commands in funkz places and I cannot find one of the letters.
Liz and I woke up in our night train to mountains that could onlz mean we have arrived in Switzerland.
We are stazing with mz wonderful cousins in Bellonzona. If any of my family has any comments (I found the Y) they would like me to pass on, post it on the blog!
Ciao
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha it took me a while to decide if you were missing the Y or the R... but the name Mr. Cousin just made no sense to me ;)... glad you both are alive and well enough to still be traveling!
ReplyDelete- Erica
Hi Chrisime,
ReplyDeleteI guess you learned that there is NO y in the Italian language. Hence Lydia is spelled Lidia, etc.
See you in one week. Say "hello" to my cousins.
Love,
Nana
Wishing zou both a shabbat shalom! Love, Dad and Ellen
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Does it smell nice? Are you at a higher elevation in the mountains now? Are you eating raclette? Here in NY the trees are finally budding. love, Aunt Kim
ReplyDeleteSaluti da Los Angeles
ReplyDeleteHey Girls!
ReplyDeleteI'm at home.
We are so happy that you came here!
We spent a lot of crazy time together!!
It was so funny!! :)
We will miss you! Really, remember us, and when you want to come here, no problem, our houses are you houses!
Keep in touch!
big big hug!
have a good trip!
Everyone here say hello to you!
It was really a pleausere :)
see you soon!
Diana
I think you will both enjoy this so I will post it here instead of emailing. Duncan makes me want to shoot myself!!!!!!! Please tell me this doesn't go on forever! She could be with anyone else and I would be cool with it but Duncan the dud? No thank you!
ReplyDeleteChristine,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time. I wish I could be there. Say hi to Nana and your mom. Have fun in Greece. The two places in the world I want to go you have just visited and you are headed to the second. Can't wait to pictures and hear about your adventures first hand. I know you don't hve time to write te
hem all now. It's time to adventure. Enjoy and thanks for the blog. Enjoying following Liz and your journey. Love Aunt Lauri and Shelley